วันเสาร์ที่ 22 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2567

‘In every obstacle, I found an opportunity, and in every silence, I discovered a new way to communicate’

Your daily news update from the Belfast News Letter
timer trk_px

  'In every obstacle, I found an opportunity, and in every silence, I discovered a new way to communicate'  
‘In every obstacle, I found an opportunity, and in every silence, I discovered a new way to communicate’
     
 
Doug Beattie: UUP stood alone on legacy to prevent a hierarchy of victims and will again against other parties if needed
Doug Beattie: UUP stood alone on legacy to prevent a hierarchy of victims and will again against other parties if needed
 
     
 
Jackie McGregor: The memory of my son's last day at primary school will be forever etched in my mind.
Jackie McGregor: The memory of my son's last day at primary school will be forever etched in my mind.
 

timer trk_px
     
 
Ben Lowry: Lop-sided Troubles death toll in Fermanagh caused by IRA is reason for Pat Cullen to give view on violence
Ben Lowry: Lop-sided Troubles death toll in Fermanagh caused by IRA is reason for Pat Cullen to give view on violence
 
     
     
 
 
Raymond Gleug’s wine of the week has ‘a wonderfully expressive bouquet, packed with damsons, cherries and spices’
 
Raymond Gleug's wine of the week has 'a wonderfully expressive bouquet, packed with damsons, cherries and spices'
 
‘Northern Ireland needs a new and ambitious permanent fiscal framework’
 
'Northern Ireland needs a new and ambitious permanent fiscal framework'
 
     
     
  Former Leeds United and NI ace Stuart Dallas to officially open this year’s SuperCupNI tournament  
     
  Former Leeds United and NI ace Stuart Dallas to officially open this year's SuperCupNI tournament  
     
 
‘I’ve a lot of ambition and I feel that the next step will help me with my development because I’m still young.’
 
'I've a lot of ambition and I feel that the next step will help me with my development because I'm still young.'
 
IN PICTURES: Stephen Baxter’s silverware success over the years as Irish League legend prepares for testimonial
 
IN PICTURES: Stephen Baxter's silverware success over the years as Irish League legend prepares for testimonial
 
‘To go from Ormeau Park six years ago to being on the bench at Anfield analysing Liverpool…it’s an amazing experience’
 
'To go from Ormeau Park six years ago to being on the bench at Anfield analysing Liverpool…it's an amazing experience'
 
     
     
   
     
     
     
   
     
     
   
 
 
   
 
You have received this email as you are opted in to newsletters from the News Letter.
Log in or create an account to manage your newsletter preferences.
 
 
You can also change the types of emails you receive from us or completely stop all emails.
 
 

National World Publishing Ltd
Published by National World Publishing Ltd

Registered in England and Wales (11499982). E3, Joseph's Well, Hanover Walk, Leeds, England, LS3 1AB, United Kingdom. We will process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy notice.
 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น