วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2567

Belfast’s Anthony Cacace: ‘I am in shock, no-one gave me a chance to do this’

Your weekly news roundup from the Belfast News Letter
 

Top Stories

A round up of the most popular news stories this week.

 
  Belfast's Anthony Cacace: 'I am in shock, no-one gave me a chance to do this'  
Belfast’s Anthony Cacace: ‘I am in shock, no-one gave me a chance to do this’
     
 
‘It was broken when he came in and now he's leaving with the club fixed’
'It was broken when he came in and now he's leaving with the club fixed'
 
     
 
‘My focus is we have 10 days, two very important games, so now the focus is on the two games’
'My focus is we have 10 days, two very important games, so now the focus is on the two games'
 
     
 
‘I guess we now look over the weekend and relax while all the other teams are playing and trying to get the results’
'I guess we now look over the weekend and relax while all the other teams are playing and trying to get the results'
 
     
 
‘He has a huge role to play in our development next season and to have him with us is huge’
'He has a huge role to play in our development next season and to have him with us is huge'
 
     
 
Northern Ireland international on target across final Scottish Premiership clash
Northern Ireland international on target across final Scottish Premiership clash
 
     
 
‘I know my players will go full in this last game to give the fans something special’
'I know my players will go full in this last game to give the fans something special'
 
     
 
‘I would live to hear from players, managers and coaching staff past and present, supporters, anyone’
'I would live to hear from players, managers and coaching staff past and present, supporters, anyone'
 
     
 
‘Can I be on fire? Probably yes, I think so, but I don't know in the moment. But it will be really strange’
'Can I be on fire? Probably yes, I think so, but I don't know in the moment. But it will be really strange'
 
     
     
     
   
     
     
     
   
     
     
   
 
 
   
 
You have received this email as you are opted in to newsletters from the News Letter.
Log in or create an account to manage your newsletter preferences.
 
 
You can also change the types of emails you receive from us or completely stop all emails.
 
 

National World Publishing Ltd
Published by National World Publishing Ltd

Registered in England and Wales (11499982). E3, Joseph's Well, Hanover Walk, Leeds, England, LS3 1AB, United Kingdom. We will process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy notice.
 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น