วันเสาร์ที่ 10 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2567

Fister: ‘Listen to issues behind violence – working class aren’t Nazis’

Your daily news update from the Belfast News Letter
timer trk_px

  Fister: 'Listen to issues behind violence – working class aren't Nazis'  
Fister: ‘Listen to issues behind violence – working class aren’t Nazis’
     
 
Foster: Justice Minister must recognise democratic right to peaceful protest
Foster: Justice Minister must recognise democratic right to peaceful protest
 
     
 
‘Disgraceful’ of BBC to link Apprentice Boys to Belfast riots in radio interview, says TUV
'Disgraceful' of BBC to link Apprentice Boys to Belfast riots in radio interview, says TUV
 

timer trk_px
     
 
Ben Lowry: A remarkable success by Northern Ireland athletes at the 2024 Olympic Games in France
Ben Lowry: A remarkable success by Northern Ireland athletes at the 2024 Olympic Games in France
 
     
     
 
 
Raymond Gleug’s wine of the week is ‘elegant, crisp and vibrantly aromatic’
 
Raymond Gleug's wine of the week is 'elegant, crisp and vibrantly aromatic'
 
‘I’m always so excited about a big baking day when I need to make hundreds of cupcakes’
 
'I'm always so excited about a big baking day when I need to make hundreds of cupcakes'
 
     
     
  ‘There have been a lot of changes since I was last there…but it felt like going home driving up to training.’  
     
  'There have been a lot of changes since I was last there…but it felt like going home driving up to training.'  
     
 
‘I got a couple of elbows in the eye and I got punched in the face at one point…I was like this sport isn't for me’
 
'I got a couple of elbows in the eye and I got punched in the face at one point…I was like this sport isn't for me'
 
 
"I'm not sure what sort of results we can achieve but I'll be fighting all the way."
 
Declan Caddell’s Crusaders reign starts with Irish League victory as St Mirren loanee marks debut by netting winner
 
Declan Caddell's Crusaders reign starts with Irish League victory as St Mirren loanee marks debut by netting winner
 
     
     
   
     
     
     
   
     
     
   
 
 
   
 
You have received this email as you are opted in to newsletters from the News Letter.
Log in or create an account to manage your newsletter preferences.
 
 
You can also change the types of emails you receive from us or completely stop all emails.
 
 

National World Publishing Ltd
Published by National World Publishing Ltd

Registered in England and Wales (11499982). E3, Joseph's Well, Hanover Walk, Leeds, England, LS3 1AB, United Kingdom. We will process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy notice.
 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น