วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2567

The Ballymoney racer received a rapturous reception as he made his way to the stage

Your weekly news roundup from the Belfast News Letter
 
 
     
   
     
  Jan 21, 2024  
     
 

Top Stories

A round up of the most popular news stories this week.

 
     
  The Ballymoney racer received a rapturous reception as he made his way to the stage  
The Ballymoney racer received a rapturous reception as he made his way to the stage
     
 
‘It would be amazing if I was able to get another win…the first player to get my name on it four times’
'It would be amazing if I was able to get another win…the first player to get my name on it four times'
 
     
 
Philippe Clement’s side come out on top in difficult conditions for knockout progress
Philippe Clement's side come out on top in difficult conditions for knockout progress
 
     
 
Stuart King: ‘We were outstanding today and to a man I thought they gave me everything I asked of them’
Stuart King: 'We were outstanding today and to a man I thought they gave me everything I asked of them'
 
     
 
‘I’ve seen better performances but we got the job done…there were more positives than negatives.’
'I've seen better performances but we got the job done…there were more positives than negatives.'
 
     
 
Carrick players will remain grounded and a tight-knit group despite entering the top-six, says Stuart King
Carrick players will remain grounded and a tight-knit group despite entering the top-six, says Stuart King
 
     
 
Oran Kearney: ‘I can guarantee that there’s nobody that hurts as much as I hurt’
Oran Kearney: 'I can guarantee that there's nobody that hurts as much as I hurt'
 
     
 
The event in Belfast is the biggest night on the motorcycling calendar in the UK
The event in Belfast is the biggest night on the motorcycling calendar in the UK
 
     
 
Carrick Rangers jump up to sixth spot in the Sports Direct Premiership with 2-0 win at the Coleraine Showgrounds
Carrick Rangers jump up to sixth spot in the Sports Direct Premiership with 2-0 win at the Coleraine Showgrounds
 
     
     
     
   
     
     
     
   
 
 
   
 
You have received this email as you are opted in to newsletters from the News Letter.
Log in or create an account to manage your newsletter preferences.
 
 
You can also change the types of emails you recieve from us or completely stop all emails.
 
 

National World Publishing Ltd
Published by National World Publishing Ltd

Registered in England and Wales (11499982). E3, Joseph's Well, Hanover Walk, Leeds, England, LS3 1AB, United Kingdom.
We will process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy notice.
 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น