วันเสาร์ที่ 13 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2567

DUP urges Sir Robert Buckland to focus on restoring NI’s place in the UK market instead of backing a Dublin role

Your daily news update from the Belfast News Letter
 
 
     
   
     
timer trk_px

  Jan 13, 2024  
     
     
  DUP urges Sir Robert Buckland to focus on restoring NI's place in the UK market instead of backing a Dublin role  
DUP urges Sir Robert Buckland to focus on restoring NI's place in the UK market instead of backing a Dublin role
     
 
Mother of special educational needs child accuses Unite of using pupils as ‘bargaining’ chips in pay dispute
Mother of special educational needs child accuses Unite of using pupils as 'bargaining' chips in pay dispute
 
     
 
Bafflement at Gerry Kelly's denial of prison shooting after neither confirming it nor denying it in libel action
Bafflement at Gerry Kelly's denial of prison shooting after neither confirming it nor denying it in libel action
 

timer trk_px
     
 
Met Office issues Yellow Weather Warning for snow and ice in Northern Ireland
Met Office issues Yellow Weather Warning for snow and ice in Northern Ireland
 
     
     
 
 
‘My son has never been able to walk – but flute band made him a celebrity’
 
'My son has never been able to walk – but flute band made him a celebrity'
 
BBC series The Band: 'I found my confidence thanks to my pipe band' says Margaret
 
BBC series The Band: 'I found my confidence thanks to my pipe band' says Margaret
 
     
     
  “I haven't ridden a bike in quite a few years so let's see if I can even remember how to do this!”  
     
  "I haven't ridden a bike in quite a few years so let's see if I can even remember how to do this!"  
     
 
‘Absolutely fantastic 147 by Mark Allen…a couple of recovery shots he had no right to pot. Genius stuff’
 
'Absolutely fantastic 147 by Mark Allen…a couple of recovery shots he had no right to pot. Genius stuff'
 
‘My aim is to come in and add something to the group, both on and off the pitch, and I believe I can do that.’
 
'My aim is to come in and add something to the group, both on and off the pitch, and I believe I can do that.'
 
‘It’s local lads trying to do something special…I was only ever going to go there.’
 
'It's local lads trying to do something special…I was only ever going to go there.'
 
     
     
   
     
     
     
   
 
 
   
 
You have received this email as you are opted in to newsletters from the News Letter.
Log in or create an account to manage your newsletter preferences.
 
 
You can also change the types of emails you recieve from us or completely stop all emails.
 
 

National World Publishing Ltd
Published by National World Publishing Ltd

Registered in England and Wales (11499982). E3, Joseph's Well, Hanover Walk, Leeds, England, LS3 1AB, United Kingdom.
We will process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy notice.
 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น