วันอังคารที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2562

Suspected firearm sparks N.I. security alert – police erect cordons on major roads

Having trouble seeing this email? View it as a web page instead.

News Letter
6 Aug, 2019
Twitter Twitter
Suspected firearm sparks N.I. security alert – police erect cordons on major roads
The P.S.N.I. is at the scene of a security alert involving a suspected firearm.
Latest News
The pro-United Kingdom people of Northern have been made fools of for too long

A bully will kick you when he thinks you are down.

'Pellet gun' behind N.I. security alert

The P.S.N.I. recovered a pellet gun from a security alert operation on Monday.

Subscribe to The News Letter today!
I hope Brexit happens on October 31, followed by Irexit

As an Irish republican who was born in the six counties and now working and living in the twenty six counties, I would never in my wildest dreams would have thought that I would lend my support to a British prime minister, never mind a PM that is Boris Johnson.

Greater access atGlynn railway halt

East Antrim DUP MLA Gordon Lyons has welcomed work by Translink to improve accessibility for passengers at Glynn railway halt.

Sport Update
Nigel Jones slams 'distasteful noise' after CIYMS lose Irish Cup semi-final thriller

CIYMS captain Nigel Jones has criticised the "distasteful noise" that his players were subjected to during Sunday's Irish Cup semi-final loss to Waringstown.

Comment: Derry City in the driving seat in the race for Europa League football

AS THE SSE Airtricity Premier Division takes a break for this weekend's FAI Cup fixtures it's a good time to take a pit-stop and reflect on the intriguing race for Europe as the league enters its final straight.

Injured Michael Dunlop passed fit to race at Ulster Grand Prix

Michael Dunlop has been declared fit to race at this week's fonaCAB Ulster Grand Prix after passing a medical on Monday evening.

And finally...
N.I. woman hasn't been seen in three days – P.S.N.I. asking people to check out buildings

The P.S.N.I. is requesting people check sheds and other out buildings for any trace of a 61 year-old woman who vanished from the Ulster Hospital, Dundonald on Friday August 2, 2019.

See all the day's news here

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น