วันเสาร์ที่ 14 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2567

Call for Translink to resist the demands of Irish language activists after massive protest at Grand Central Station

Your daily news update from the Belfast News Letter
timer trk_px

  Call for Translink to resist the demands of Irish language activists after massive protest at Grand Central Station  
Call for Translink to resist the demands of Irish language activists after massive protest at Grand Central Station
     
 
A letter to the Stormont Executive says the decision ‘is the only way forward in the circumstances’
A letter to the Stormont Executive says the decision 'is the only way forward in the circumstances'
 
     
 
‘My father Bob founded Kerr Henderson in 1962, and we've continued to expand our products and services ever since’
'My father Bob founded Kerr Henderson in 1962, and we've continued to expand our products and services ever since'
 

timer trk_px
     
 
‘The new bottle design reflects our commitment to quality and our heritage… and Belfast got the first look’
'The new bottle design reflects our commitment to quality and our heritage… and Belfast got the first look'
 
     
     
 
 
‘WOW! I am shortlisted for Break Through Talent at the Royal Television Society awards! Absolutely over the moon!’
 
'WOW! I am shortlisted for Break Through Talent at the Royal Television Society awards! Absolutely over the moon!'
 
Organ Donation Week National Event – Race for Recipients
 
Organ Donation Week National Event – Race for Recipients
 
     
     
  “I wanted to win most of my TTs at a certain point in my career and I've done that.”  
     
  "I wanted to win most of my TTs at a certain point in my career and I've done that."  
     
 
“We know the record the Ducati has at Oulton and we're fighting to win the championship.”
 
"We know the record the Ducati has at Oulton and we're fighting to win the championship."
 
‘It's sort of job done for the first two days and now I turn my attention to the weekend.’
 
'It's sort of job done for the first two days and now I turn my attention to the weekend.'
 
OPINION: Northern Ireland are lucky to have one of the world’s best sporting venues – and Rory McIlroy
 
OPINION: Northern Ireland are lucky to have one of the world's best sporting venues – and Rory McIlroy
 
     
     
   
     
     
     
   
     
     
   
 
 
   
 
You have received this email as you are opted in to newsletters from the News Letter.
Log in or create an account to manage your newsletter preferences.
 
 
You can also change the types of emails you receive from us or completely stop all emails.
 
 

National World Publishing Ltd
Published by National World Publishing Ltd

Registered in England and Wales (11499982). E3, Joseph's Well, Hanover Walk, Leeds, England, LS3 1AB, United Kingdom. We will process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy notice.
 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น