วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2567

“First and foremost, physically I’m okay apart from I hit my hip quite hard.”

Your weekly news roundup from the Belfast News Letter
 

Top Stories

A round up of the most popular news stories this week.

 
  "First and foremost, physically I'm okay apart from I hit my hip quite hard."  
“First and foremost, physically I'm okay apart from I hit my hip quite hard.”
     
 
Dungannon Swifts deal Cliftonville’s Premiership title hopes major blow with 3-1 triumph at Stangmore Park
Dungannon Swifts deal Cliftonville's Premiership title hopes major blow with 3-1 triumph at Stangmore Park
 
     
 
Second-half goals at Blanchflower Stadium secure home win for Simon Nicks’ international under 18s
Second-half goals at Blanchflower Stadium secure home win for Simon Nicks' international under 18s
 
     
 
The Northern Ireland rider sustained ‘multiple contusions and abrasions’ in the incident
The Northern Ireland rider sustained 'multiple contusions and abrasions' in the incident
 
     
 
Andy Farrell’s men post third consecutive bonus-point triumph in Dublin victory
Andy Farrell's men post third consecutive bonus-point triumph in Dublin victory
 
     
 
‘If you're going into the split and we're within a shot of seventh I think we'd be happy with that outcome.’
'If you're going into the split and we're within a shot of seventh I think we'd be happy with that outcome.'
 
     
 
Northern Ireland international Stuart Dallas hasn’t played for Leeds United since April 2022
Northern Ireland international Stuart Dallas hasn't played for Leeds United since April 2022
 
     
 
Barry Gray: ‘The tale of the game was we struggled in our defensive third and our attacking third’
Barry Gray: 'The tale of the game was we struggled in our defensive third and our attacking third'
 
     
 
‘Well, I think that's gone now. I think that's well gone now and our focus turns to the Irish Cup.’
'Well, I think that's gone now. I think that's well gone now and our focus turns to the Irish Cup.'
 
     
     
     
   
     
     
     
   
     
     
   
 
 
   
 
You have received this email as you are opted in to newsletters from the News Letter.
Log in or create an account to manage your newsletter preferences.
 
 
You can also change the types of emails you recieve from us or completely stop all emails.
 
 

National World Publishing Ltd
Published by National World Publishing Ltd

Registered in England and Wales (11499982). E3, Joseph's Well, Hanover Walk, Leeds, England, LS3 1AB, United Kingdom.
We will process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy notice.
 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น